BRAZIL PUBLISHING ASSOCIATED AUTHORS AND EDITORS IS PUBLISHING COMPANY
SPECIALIZED IN THE ACADEMIC PUBLISHING MARKET
The only which attends the needs of the researcher professor: Being found read and quoted.
Brazil Publishing’s books hold top extract.
Often watchful to the functioning of the academy, orienting its authors in becoming better ranked in researches.
Founded in May 2014 by CEO Sandra Heck, who accumulates academic publishing background experience coordinating and directing university publishers in south Brazil, also with experience in national and international markets ahead of Letra Viva publisher with the seals Sabida and Chocolate, Brazil Publishing open its doors to publish scientic production, for it understands humankind evolve when question, reect and join multiple knowledges.
MORE THAN BOOKS, WE PUBLISH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- Focus in attendance of academic authors;
- Indexing in main portals;
- Distribution in the main and most accessed bookstores in Brazil;
- The best professionals in publishing, layout, revision, normalization, translation and indexing;
- Reputable and renowned scientic staff;
- Constant presence in congresses;
- Countless referees Ad Hoc;
- Located in Curitiba, capital of the state of Paraná, rich cultural center and a city with numerous universities, colleges and campus;
- Concern with the dissemination of knowledge and how to provide access, positively impacting the world in its several scopes.